3.06.2012

Breckons room.

Why can't I format my stupid posts? I swear I need some serious help with my computer skills. You may want to skip to the bottom, and read that paragraph first.





Kenny painted this old end table, and we found the cute baseball knob on sale for $2 at Hobby Lobby! The baseball frame is also from there...I haven't filled it yet, but I"m going to put the picture of Breckon at the red sox game where he and Kenny caught a fly ball!


Breckon brought this silhouette picture home from school, and Kenny and I both love it...one of the mothers came into their class and drew them!



This old tin sign was at Hobby Lobby...all of their boy stuff was 1/2 off the already cheap price!









Here's a look at most of the room...he loves it and I am proud that it is as decorated as it is. Kenny says if you come over you will see who is the favorite...our poor girls room struggles, we still only have one bed! I'll get to it sometime...







I'm sure you are all aware at how decorating a room/house does not come naturally to me. In fact, while I love a well put-together home, I can't pull it off. But I have been working on Breckon's room for a few months now. We bought his bed/dresser from Kelsey. I found his bedding on clearance at Pottery Barn (the only way I buy things from there)...and I've been gathering the rest since then. We still want to get a framed poster of Fenway park for the wall, and do a few other things, but here are some pictures of what we've got so far...

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Kenny did really well painting that table. Love the baseball knob and frame too!

    ReplyDelete