3.17.2012

Road Trip

Tomorrow we are heading to Phoenix, and we're driving! I was trying to think of some things to keep my kids busy and happy along the way and a friend had some ideas for me.





They were found on a couple of different websites. I downloaded them, printed them on cardstock and had them laminated. I'm emailing you all of the files, in case you ever need them:-). My kids are super excited to get going and playing the games. I got two cookie sheets to set them on and I'm going to get magnets and dry erase markers to use while we play.

Also, the travel bucks you see here can be used for anything. The person that made them suggested buying dollar store items and letting them purchase from you after they earn bucks them along the way. I'm going to trade them for money in the end and let them buy something in Phoenix.

Also, if you are road-tripping anytime soon you may want to check out Target's dollar isle right now. All kinds of things for the kids.

Happy travels:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment