11.27.2011

Christmas Music and Santa

The Christmas music I will be sending you all soon is Peter Brienholt Noel. Meg... So excited about the country Christmas music!

I'd love all of yur input on one more thing. Last year as a neighbor gift, we had a night with Santa clause at our house. It was so fun ... But really crazy with so many families and kids. I wanted to do the same thing this year... But maybe with just our family. I will call and set it up with Santa if we can find a time that will work with everyone. We have had our picture with this same Santa each year and love him! (he is also the dickens festival Santa clause). Let me know... It would be so fun. He gets booked quickly so we need to act fast!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...it went by too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment