11.24.2011

Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving holiday I am so thankful for all of my sisters! It is so much fun to have sisters and I truly dont know where I would be without each one of you. I am so lucky to have been born into this family and to have inherited two more sisters. I say it all the time (no offense to my amazing/talented/handsome/hard working/life of the party/spiritual/did I say handsome brothers) I don't know how they got such amazing and beautiful women. I could not have picked better sisters to have. I love you all so much and hope you enjoy the last little bit of your thanksgiving holiday, happy thanksgiving!
P.S. I secretly wish we were all together tonight doing a little coupon clipping and black Friday shopping, but I am pretty content knowing I will get a full nights rest and the deals will be no better tonight than tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment