11.10.2011


I am a few minutes late I realize but I am posting from my phone again because we still do not have the Internet. Yesterday I put a 3-6 month outfit on my 6 week old child ( she has almost doubled her birth weight) and headed to grandmas. Allison asked to hold lexie and when Michelle saw her she started to laugh saying "the outfit lexie has on was Allison's when she was born. We then figured out that the outfit was first allies then Ashley's then savvy's then Sadie's (maybe Eliza's) then Gracie's then annabels and now lexies. I died thinking the outfit had survived all these children and still looked like new! (just goes to show gap makes clothes to last.)
On another note I am happy to report that will started gymnastics last week and I would not have made it had not mom been their to hold lexie while I chased will around, but today he did fantastic. He had been talking about gymnastics all week and was ready (and quite obedient for a little boy with all the fun tramps and bars around him). He waited his turn for the most part and could do everything that the 3-4 year olds could do. He would even do the "ta-da" after his turns. It was pretty fun to see him so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment