11.05.2011

This only goes to show what little people can do!



"How do you do? My name's Gavroche.
These are my people. Here's my patch."





"So never kick a dog
Because he's just a pup
We'll fight like twenty armies
And we won't give up!"






"Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?"




I have seen the show three times and it just keeps getting better.I cry every time.I am so proud of Cameron. He is an AMAZING Gavroche!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have been thinking of him and his performance since Saturday. Spencer keeps asking me if he can build a barricade. In fact, Spencer colored something for Camo --- it was him after he got shot and fell on the box/table.

    We loved coming to see it and can't wait to hear about what his next show will be!!

    ReplyDelete