12.09.2011

I haven't forgotten about the blog

Sorry... I feel bad I haven't been able to post anything for the past few weeks so I decided to jumble all my posts into one. First of all, I sent everyone OUR Christmas cd. What started out as a project for both Michael and I ended up being all him. You'll be able to tell which songs are his favorites (like Alabama).
Here is the playlist:
1. Christmas in Dixie - Alabama
2. Christmas Lights - Coldplay
3. Jingle Bells - Diana Krall
4. Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
5. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Harry Connick Jr.
6. Baby, it's Cold Outside - James Taylor
7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Diana Krall
8. Infant Holy, Infant Lowly - Vocal Point
9. There is a Star that Shines Tonight - Sheryl Crow
10. Winter Wonderland - Diana Krall
11. River - Sarah McLachlan
12. Auld Lang Syne - Ben Rector

Hope you all enjoy!

It was fun to have everyone down for Thanksgiving. My parents, Kennedi, and Rod and Michelle all made the trip down to visit us. Our apartment is tiny so Thanksgiving dinner here was nice and cozy. We wouldn't have wanted it any other way :) The highlight of the weekend was our little waxing party. We kept trying to get Rod to wax the inside of his nose but he chickened out. He settled on just doing the outside...





We had a lot of fun decorating the apartment for Christmas. Thanks mom, dad, and Kenn for all the help... we couldn't have done it without you guys! 

our first Christmas tree :)

love the subway art... thanks Court!

my mom made us this adorable Christmas quilt, pillow, and advent calendar



probably my most favorite Christmas decoration... monogrammed stockings from ballard designs. i'm a little obsessed with cheetah print :)


Happy Holidays!






2 comments:

  1. Your decorations are to die for! The quilt and pillow are so cute and I love the banner by your tree.
    The best thing about this post is dads face when your ripping the wax off! I am glad you posted the pics, they are fun!

    ReplyDelete