12.29.2011

Kelsey's projects.

Just a small post for today to keep you informed on my life. Today I am finishing my first tricot quilt! Hooray! It didn't take me long to quilt the pattern on it but the binding part has been slow moving (because mom has been busy). The best part about this project is that for Christmas lex bought me the quilting frames like the glendennings. They are small and made from PVC pipe. I told him that I really enjoyed quilting my little tricot blanket so he got me the frame so I can make more. Hopefully I get faster and better at it. Now I can attack my next project which is to make Williams cowboy bedding. I will get to use my new seeing machine on this one and supposedly it is an easier pattern so it would take mom one day to finish it but as for me it may take three months! I will keep you posted on my progress!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! She is going to love her tricot blanket! I can't wait to see the cowboy quilt. I am not sure what my first big project should be?!

    ReplyDelete