12.12.2011

Projects!!

I feel like I have been doing nothing but plugging away (or not) at projects lately! Just like all of you there are neighbor gifts, shopping, holiday parties, Christmas cards, etc. I've tackled a few but have plenty left to do. Last night we finished getting Scott's office put together, he didn't move locations just rooms. He had the walls painted grey, we put together a book shelf and then put everything up on the walls. It looks great! I wish I would have taken a picture.


My advent calendar (currently) but I ordered paper and it arrived yesterday! Hopefully this little project will be finished up this week --- just in time for the 12 Days of Christmas?!

 I need to get on the search for more fabric for my bench pillows! I heard that JoAnn's has great fabric but haven't had a chance to go wait in their line to have fabric cut (I've never been there when it wasn't a LONG wait!).
 Christmas cards. I think the season is about wrapped up, just this one below left to finish. This family is in Disneyland right now and they want to use a picture from the trip for the back of the card. I'm anxious to get this finished up!
 The Elder's Quorum Presidency is in charge of our ward Christmas party this year. Scott is pretty easy going but I think he's feeling the pressure on this one. I am making these centerpieces this week out of old paint cans. We also have to put together a little area for the stage and santa, trees, chair, fireplace, etc. We're well on our way but a party for 350 is a big undertaking!!
 Spenny has really been into art lately so I have these little pictures all over my house. I thought it would be fun to put some on the wall in his room, so we put this up yesterday. Frames are just $2 at Ikea! Notice the nativity scene on the top middle. He said Joseph and Mary are holding hands singing a Christmas song.
I hope everyone is having a great December! 

One more thing, everyone should have received their CD in the mail, but I heard it doesn't show the playlist. Sorry! Here it is: 
Let It Be Christmas 4:10 Alan Jackson
Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town 4:11 Lonestar
O Come, All Ye Faithful 3:28 George Strait
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 2:58 Garth Brooks
Baby, It's Cold Outside 3:34 Lady Antebellum
Silent Night 2:44 Blake Shelton
Sleigh Ride 3:27 Garth Brooks
Winter Wonderland 3:30 Brad Paisley
O Holy Night 3:49 Martina McBride
Jingle Bells 2:52 Kenny Chesney
Last Christmas 3:28 Taylor Swift
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing 3:40 Carrie Underwood
Jingle Bell Rock 2:57 Rascal Flatts
Away In a Manger 2:28 The Judds
Christmases When You Were Mine 3:04 Taylor Swift
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 4:03 Vince Gill

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the CD, and I already told you this - but your Christmas card is darling!

    I'm around all week, so whenever you're ready to cut out boxes for the advent let me know.

    And, I can help put together centerpieces. Just holler!

    ReplyDelete