12.08.2011

Right now I am sitting at Champion gymnastics watching Will. He is one of two boys among many many girls, and he is all boy! The teacher is across the gym and Will is yelling across the gym telling her about his daddy's football cleats. He won't participate with the class until they get to the trampoline, but when they get to the tramp he wants to do everything 5 times. He is hilarious to watch, I wish I could post a video from my phone, I will work on that!
Anyways, today I am posting a recipe for moms Brie cheese and bread appetizer. It is one of my favorites and I am making it for tomorrow so I thought I would share. All you do is peel a brick of Brie cheese and put in a glass dish, cover with lots of brown sugar and caramel, add craisins or pecans if you want. Melt in the oven at around 300 degrees until it melts. Enjoy with small cubes of yummy bread!

1 comment: