12.06.2011

Is it Tuesday already??

Ha ha ha...did you like the title? I think it's been over a month since my last post. Please know that I have thought of blogging, I even logged in last Tuesday, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I HAVE BEEN SO VERY SICK!! Have you all heard that enough from me? I keep saying if you don't want to hear me complain, don't call me on the phone because I just can't help myself.

I taught Sunday School for the first time in over a month on Sunday (see, you're not the only ones I've been neglecting)- and we talked about enduring trials with patience...not my strong suit. Anyway, the good news is that I'm feeling a little better. Instead of several times all day long, I've only been throwing up once or twice every two days! I'd say that's improvement!!

So, the good news is: 1. I'm back to feeling like my old self (mostly). 2. The Justin Bieber CD's have been burned and are ready to mail (hopefully tomorrow). 3. I am definitely pregnant with baby #4 and while the thought of the reality that is going to kick in around June 25th is absolutely overwhelming...I am feeling very excited and grateful! Now that I'm not so sick I'm going to try and enjoy my (possibly final) pregnancy.

Other updates: Breckon is still being a little stinker. Already today he has told me I'm a baby, a stupid idiot, and the worst mom EVER! I dont' know, I think he may have a point...
Sadie is adorable and sweet. While she hates Santa and doesn't want him to bring her any presents this year, she would like some from me and Kenny (her prince, who she talks about non-stop. Today out of nowhere she turned to me and said "Mom, I want to dance with my prince.") Annabel has been sick all week and everytime she passes gas she stops, smiles and says "cuz me"...pretty adorable and quite a crowd pleaser when we are in public! Kenny is at work all of the time- the past two weeks he has put in enough overtime to pay off our credit cards (if only he was getting paid by the hour still...)
I am starting to think about my Christmas shopping as of this week and I have actually bought two presents, so I think I'm off to a great start!

That's about all. I hope you will forgive me for my neglect, and I will try to have some type of fun and useful post next week! Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment