8.19.2011

Image Skin Care




I thought I would give you ladies a little info about my favorite skin care line. I've been using it for almost two years now and I will never go back to anything else. It's the best! They have four different product lines to meet your specific concerns: Ageless, Vital C, Clear Cell, and Ormedic. They have a few sunscreen options as well. I'm just going to go into the Ageless and Vital C line, the two that I use and would recommend.

Ageless:
This line prevents and treats the signs of aging and environmental damage. It's great for those early fine lines and wrinkles. The cleanser is my favorite and I use it every night. This line has very active ingredients so if you have sensitive skin you want to be careful and let your skin become accustom to it. Glycolic acid is the main ingredient in this line and it's a great exfoliator. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.

Vital C:
This line is a daily hydrating product that is ideal for sensitive, dehydrated, and rosacea prone skin. It's very soothing and helps nourish dry, dull looking skin. It's high in antioxidants which help protect and nourish the skin. This line is very mild and smells delicious! Michael even loves it and uses the cleanser everyday. The serum and night cream are my favorites from this line.

I've already ordered a few things for Lacey from the Vital C line. If any of you girls are interested let me know and I'd be glad to call and order for you. Here's the website so you can check it out a little more.
http://www.imageskincare.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great stuff. I've been using the same Murad facewash for years now...it would probably be good to try something new. I'll call you, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get ordering too. It looks like a good line!

    ReplyDelete