8.12.2011

Our first Arizona apartment

Hey everyone!
I know what you girls are thinking...this stupid new sis-in-law is messing up the blog flow! Although it's almost past 12 where you girls are, I still have an hour to spare in Arizona. While in Utah Krista gave me the idea to post pics of our new apartment, I decided that would be a fun way to make my blogging debut. Michael and I hope you can all come visit, just take my advice and come after the crazy summer heat!




Michael won't let me paint this wall (I know it's hard to tell but it's a really ugly blue color) a different color. He says it's because he likes the color but I know it's just because he is too scared to call our landlord and ask. 
guest bathroom
guest bedroom/Michael's toy room
Yeah we know, our bed is a little too big for our room but I wasn't about to give up my king size bed!
I love this blog idea! It's such a great way to keep in touch. I hope I can match the creativity of the Orton bunch! If you girls have any decorating tips please let me know :)


4 comments:

  1. Love the decor it looks so well put together! Tell Michael to man-up and get that wall painted! So excited u r blotting with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! We'll have to come down and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look great and it's fun to picture where you are. Your house is much more put together than ours and we've been here for almost 2 years! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing the pictures. Your house looks great and so tidy.... Really enjoy this before the children stage hits!!! My house feels like the same puzzle I have to put back together a million times a day:)

    ReplyDelete