8.14.2011

My life feels just a little crazy right now. School is starting tomorrow, I seem to keep adding days to my work schedule, and jay and I completely disagree on which school to send our boys to this year. Needless to say, my thoughts are a little scattered! Which brings me to the purpose of this post today... I was visiting with one of my good friends mom ( who is a teacher at dixie high) Marcia Shaheen, and she was telling me about a book she and her entire family just read that had a big impact on them. She got a little emotional as she was describing this book and the experience she and her family had reading and discussing it together. I could really use a good book like this right now and thought we all could read it together. The title is The Blessings of Abraham: Becoming a Zion People. I found it at Deseret book, or it an be ordered on Amazon.

I have loved being able to read a little something each day posted by one of my sisters. I really feel so grateful to have each one of you in my life and love this opportunity to learn a little more about you each day!

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestion. I will start to read as soon as it comes in the mail. Thanks for sharing and I hope this week goes well for you. Thinking of you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete