9.08.2011

Building

Last Friday I was babysitting the Winward girls. When Jay came to pick them up he said to me, I had no idea that you guys were building a house, I laughed about it then but now I realize that that was ridiculous that my brother in law that lives in town didn't know. I decided that this week I would fill you all in on the progress of our house.
We started on August 19th. The first week they poured the concrete slab. The next week they framed the entire house. Then this week they have put the roof on, and are doing all the plumbing and wiring. They say that it will be done in 55 days (maybe even 50 if everything goes according to schedule, which I know it never does). That means 55 days from when they started will be October 12th. I wish we could be in before they baby comes but I am pretty sure I will not go past my due date with this one!

First of Second Week- First Wall is Up.
End of Second Week.

First of Third Week.
Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest- they were taken from my phone.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see the progress! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! It's practically done! How exciting ... a new house and a new baby!

    ReplyDelete