9.28.2011

Kelsey's Favorite Things


Has everyone received their Favorite Things package yet?
If not, I'm sure you'll be getting it soon.
I got mine!
I loved hearing about Kelsey's Favorite Things, and I'm pretty sure I can add them to my list now!
So, without further ado - here is what came in my package ...

From Kelsey: My Favorite Things consists mostly of treats! I always have a Symphony Bar in my freezer, the chocolate granola bars are my favorite. These are the only fruit snacks Lex and I will eat. The Charleston Chews are fantastic frozen. These binkys are the only ones Will would use. This is my favorite baby body wash and baby lotion. I can't shower without a shower sponge. I always carry a container of wipes in my car. Will only eats if I make it a game, so we love the sandwich cutter. My last favorite thing is a soft ball! You will soon find that you can only have soft balls for your little man! I hope you enjoy!

Thanks Kelsey for giving me a few of your favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment