9.14.2011

These are a few of my {Favorite Things} ...


Okay girls. Are you ready? How would you feel about having a little {Favorite Things} swap? Bloggers have been doing swaps like this for years, and I thought it'd be fun to have one ourselves. Here's how it works ...

Choose at least {three} objects ... (I'm sure no one would mind if you sent more) ... that are some of your favorites!

Maybe it's something you've made, maybe it's your favorite book, or your favorite lotion or lip gloss. Be creative, and most importantly have fun with it! I think this is a fun way to get to know each other a little better.

Once you have your objects, you'll send them to whoever you've been assigned to.

Once you've received you're package - you'll post about what you got.

Michelle : Nikki
Krista : Kelsey
Meagan : Michelle
Lacey : Meagan
Courtney : Lacey
Kelsey : Courtney
Nikki : Krista


Mom Michelle, do you want to be in on the fun? Let me know and I can revise the list.

Here are the dates ...

All packages must be postmarked before October 1st. That should give Kelsey enough time before baby girl arrives.

Posting ... with pictures ... can begin anytime after October 1st.

2 comments: