9.20.2011

Halloween Wreaths...
















Do you know that I have never owned my own wreath? Pathetic, I know, but Kenny is anti-decorations, and it's just easier not to fight with him about it. Anyway, I have always wanted to get into having something fun to decorate my front door. Well, this is the year!


This morning after preschool, Mandi showed me all of her fun Halloween decorations, and I told her I had to have her cute wreath. So here's what I did: I went out and bought all of the stuff to make these cute Halloween wreaths (complete with black tuille, colorful spiders and fun Halloween ribbon) for all sisters who will be in St. George this week (Wednesday-Thursday). All you have to do is show up and put it together (don't thank me, thank mom for paying for it)! I hope you likey...










No comments:

Post a Comment