9.19.2011

Fall TV



I always think it's fun when September comes around and TV series kick back into gear.

My favorite evening shows are Parenthood, Greys, and of course Modern Family. I'm also looking forward New Girl, looks like it could be pretty funny.

I don't see a lot of daytime TV, but I have recently discovered the Nate Berkus Show. He is new to me and I'm a fan. He has all kinds of great decorating ideas --- so fun to watch. Just wish I could put those into action at my house!

Thank goodness for TiVo! What shows are you looking forward to? And if you are looking ideas or for a fall preview visit here.

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait for Modern Family! We've already seen the season premiere of New Girl and I think it's going to be a hit. I'm also looking forward to Whitney...premieres on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me... I m going to set my TiVo right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to having some tv shows back on!

    ReplyDelete