9.21.2011

Random ...

I am feeling sad that I am not going to be at Tuacahn tonight with y'all. I have seen the Little Mermaid, and I am positive you are all going to love it! It's nice being home after about 10 days of being away, and Linley kept asking when we were going to go to Linley's house - so I guess it was time we came home. Linley has been in heaven playing with all of her new toys. She definitely has kept herself entertained. She loved playing with some of her cousins on Sunday though - and loved blowing out candles at Grandma's house.




I've just about dug myself out of a giant pile of laundry, but I haven't gathered enough motivation to clean the house - and there's a lot of toilet scrubbing, dusting, and weed pulling that needs to be happening. I haven't had a lot of motivation, and I seem to always make time for some web surfing (something I'm going to start limiting in my life) but I've been getting really excited for the holidays in our new house. I've been gathering lots of decorating ideas on my Pinterest - and I can't wait to get going!

 Sitting in a Tree

Funkyshique

I'm also in nesting mode. I'm ready to have my house kind of "put together" before this baby boy arrives. I took some chairs from my parent's house that I'm going to paint and reupholster, and I have a few modern art projects I'd like to get started. Today I organized toys, and added tags to the tubby boxes in the playroom - and there's a lot more organizing I could get done. I've also been pinning some home projects on my Pinterest.



I really enjoy reading all of your posts - keep 'em coming! Oh, and how is the Favorite Things Swap going?

2 comments:

  1. I love the holiday decorations you found...super cute! The swap is going well...I'm excited to see everyone's posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun projects going on at your house! Great ideas...I love looking at your finds on pinterest, so fun!

    ReplyDelete