9.02.2011

New Job

So I finished esthetics school over a year ago and haven't been able to find a job working in the field. Well last week I was offered an esthetics position at a salon/spa called Dolce. Finally! I'm so excited to be able to go to work everyday and do something that I love. No more Nordstrom :) I'll miss the girls I work with but I'm so happy to be leaving retail. And more good news, I can put you all on a friends and family list for discounts! Now you all just need to get down here and visit us :) hope everyone had a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting - and I think I've been to Dolce or seen it. Is it in Scottsdale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, they have locations all over the valley, one of their biggest is in scottsdale. I'll actually be at their Chandler location. Its in the Chandler Mall parking lot, actually right next to Firebirds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I've been to the one in Scottsdale and seen the one in Chandler. I'll have to for sure come visit now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I have got to come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete