9.06.2011

Jogging Strollers

So I am in the market for a new Double Jogging Stroller. I had one in PA but gave it away when we moved (someone had given it to us so we were sharing the love). I am planning to run the Rock n Roll half marathon in December here in Vegas (supporting Chrohns Disease, check it out and join me if you want- it's supposed to be a fun one)! Anyway, I am going to start running again and am trying to do it during Annabel's morning nap. I have been shopping around, and everyone says that I should bite the bullet and get a BOB because they're the best. I met a lady today who is going to let me borrow hers and see if it lives up to the hype. I found one at Babies R' Us today that is less than half the price of a BOB and I loved it (has reclining seats, mp3 speakers, and movable sun shades). Anybody know anything about strollers? Here are some samples at what I'm looking at:

Schwinn Double Jogger

BOB Jogger

Baby Trend Jogger

Please let me know what you think. I have a $200 Visa card we got for free, so I'm going to use it toward whatever I decide. If you know anything about any of these brands I would love to know. Also, please sign up for the Rock & Roll half...it would be fun to do it as a family, and put Meg's face on our t-shirts!!! Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about BOB strollers, but I have no first hand experience. Wish I did a little more running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, no face on the shirt:-). I will ask around and see what I can find out. Scott is still planning on running the 1/2 with you in December...can't wait to see your place and spend some in sin city.

    ReplyDelete