9.15.2011

St. George Rodeo

Last year's Rodeo.

I thought today I would be posting about a new addition to our family, but instead, no contractions, no signs of labor, nothing. So, I will post about something else instead.

Tonight is the Rodeo. My sweet husband goes every year at 7:30 a.m. the first morning to wait in line to buy "good seats". He hopes every year that someone has died and he will get seats at the top of the sun bowl. (pretty sad that he hopes someone has died with those tickets but he does). This year he bought tickets right below the Bowler family, he thinks they have some of the best seats (don't worry, he doesn't hope that anyone in the Bowler family will die though, we like all of them too much). So it is almost 6, we have to be there before 7 because our nieces and nephews are singing in the rodeo at 7 and we still don't have boots for Will. We have everything else, but somehow we don't have boots. It was my job to round up some boots today but instead of that or doing anything I needed to do, I went to the fabric store (where I did not find anything that I was looking for), went to Krista's to find hand me down boots (which we could not find), did not go to the grocery store or get a much needed pedicure but made cookies with Krista. I told Lex about no boots and he is insisting that we go buy some for him. Which rightly so, he will wear them daily once he has ones that fit again. So wish us luck! We have an hour to get boots, get to the rodeo, with a 2 year old and a 8 1/2 month pregnant lady. Good thing we love the rodeo so much! Hope you all have a fun Thursday night, and hope that I go into labor soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment