9.29.2011

Introducing Lexie and a general update.

Lexie is finally here. I know you all know that but you haven't seen many pictures of her yet because her mom is a slacker. But here she is!
Will is doing really well with her, except for the fact that he has had a runny nose and woke up this morning with a fever and he always wants to "touch/smooch her face". So Lex has had a constant companion the last couple of days, but I am pretty sure that he is loving every moment of it. Lexie's first two nights were really long, woke up about every hour wanting to eat, but last night she actually would sleep for a couple of hours in between feedings which was really nice. So far today all she has done is sleep, literally, I have to wake her up to feed her. I gave her her first sponge bath, which she loved. She just sat there and looked around, never cried.
Oh and I am glad to announce, she does not have Flinstone hands and feet like her brother! She has girly hands and feet!










William
Will is quite the character. The other day while we were at grandmas house he came inside to tell me "mom, there is a crocodile on the floor". After a few minutes I started to understand. He told me to come outside to see the crocodile. I followed him outback and sure enough on the sidewalk there was a lizard that looks just like his little toy crocodile. I told him it was a lizard and he said "oh, it's a lizard" then he went inside to tell grandma to come outside to see the lizard.
Also, last sunday at Anna's farewell, her friend Whitley sang a special musical number and as soon as she started singing Will immediately stopped playing and just sat and watched her. He said to his cousin "drew, look" drew said "oh, you see Whitley" and will replied with "yeah, she's SO pretty". It was so cute I couldn't help but chuckle. Then all day long anytime someone would say pretty or beautiful, he would say "Whitley's beautiful".

Our house
Our house should be done in a couple of weeks. I went yesterday and was shocked to find all of our cabinets in, our base boards on, all our shelves in the closets on, our garage doors on, lots on lights in, our rock all done on the front of our house, and they were just finishing our rock fireplace inside. I am so excited to finally get moved in and settled. I am ready for a little more room and for a backyard for Will!

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is priceless and she is adorable. We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete